Thursday, November 11, 2004

Winter Must Be Here

Well, it's officially COLD here. It was only a high of 43 today and this morning when I left it was 31 with horrible wind. The wind of coarse is no big surprise since it doesn't matter what season it is here, it is always windy!

Matt and I have once again been struggling with the idea of me quitting school and going to Japan. We tried to swap the orders with someone who really wanted to go, but that got denied only a few hours later. It is so depressing to think that it is going to take me 10 or more years to finish a four year degree. With all this time and money lost, I should be a doctor by the time I get done. It just doesn't make sense to start a degree when you are 20 and not finish until you are older than 30. We have been entertaining the idea of me going to live in Viginia and going to school there. It seems nice to talk about, but I am not sure how well that would all work out.

Colin and Ryan are good. Ryan has three little girls in the 4 year old room that like to send him little love letters. He barely knows their names, but he is always ready to show off the stack of papers he brings home from them and will readily tell you that he has three girl friends. Luckily he doesn't really know what that is, and considers them that simply because they are girls. Colin is doing great at sitting up, but is in no hurry to crawl. Ryan was already long gone by this time, but we are in no hurry since the house is not child proof yet. Colin now has four teeth, two on top and two on the bottom. He is not eating any cheerios or anything yet though. The doctor told me to try them out, but Colin chokes on even the smallest piece of anything.

Well, I hope you are all doing well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Terru it was good to hear from you, give me a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Well, I guess it is winter here also, tomorrow folks will watch the UVA/Miami game at a high of 42, if the weather forecasters are correct.  Today it is very rainy, but not cold.
I know you have some tough decisions to make about going to Japan, and school and all.  Pray for guidance in making the right decisions, and than trust in what you decide.  You are also in my prayers.    
Sounds like Ryan is already a little casanova.  He is a cutie and he does have charisma.  Colin will certainly take off soon enough, they all do different things at a different pace.  I guess they just have their own personality.  I am so anxious to see you all.  It makes me so excited about the Christmas Season.  
We are all doing fine, Lew is feeling better, finally.  Rhonda is still seeing Tony, they seem to get along real well.
I better get to work.  
Give each other hugs from Grandma.  

Mom Blessing