Thursday, November 4, 2004

Sick Days Over Here

Hello everyone! Sorry there hasn't been anything added lately. I had strep throat all last week and I have spent most of this week trying to catch up from last week. Then today I got some kind of quickie stomach virus. The kids have also had non-stop coughs.

Ryan had a blast this Halloween. He was Thomas the Train and Colin was a pumpkin. I took Ryan around the neighborhood to gather some candy. He was actually a very good listener not running, staying on the sidewalk, saying thank you. It was fun for the both of us. It was actually a pretty good night for it too as it wasn't very cold. Matt dressed up this year too, as a convict.

I started going to the hospital today (and actually had my own patient), which was a new experience to say the least. My patient today was very nice and really wanted to get well, which makes all the difference. Unfortunately, I got sick at the hospital and had to leave a little early.

Well, I hope everyone is well. ER is on so I gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm glad you are feeling better, and hope the kids are as well.  Rhonda and Caroline have also had strep throat.  
I would have loved to have seen the kids dressed up for Halloween, and Matt too.  Did you dress up?  I hope you took pictures and will post them.  We miss out on so much, because of the distance.   Thank you for sharing photos and tidbits, it really helps.    
Lew and I are looking forward to a restful weekend, staying home and catching up on laundry and raking leaves.  Give Ryan and Colin a great big Grandma Hug.

Love to all, Grandma Murhl (Mom)