Monday, October 25, 2004

Pres. Bush

As some of you know, matt and I went and saw President Bush speak today. It was very crowded, they said about 10,000 people. We had floor tickets and so we were about 50ft from the stage, but it was a little hard to see since everyone was standing. We found out after the fact, that our tickets were even more special, as we could have gone inside a roped area that was right next to the stage. Unfortunately, the sign telling us that was in front of several hundred people. Oh well. It was a very long wait, but still well worth it as we can now say that we saw the President of the United States in person. Yes Mom, I know he is just a person like everyone else, but I was honored to have experienced it first hand! We also got to see Rudy Guiliani ( I don't know if I spelled that right) speak. He only did short introduction, but I was excited to hear him speak as well. Anyway, the pictures I got are above and if you haven't looked at our family pictures please do so on the entry below this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I got in.  I think the family photos are good.  I need to set up my computer at home and try to print some of them.  I haven't set up e'mail on that yet.  You could send them here and I will try to get them to my home computer.  I just don't fool with computers when I get home.
I think it is exciting that you got to go see and hear the president speak.  I enjoyed talking to you all last night and I am looking forward to your visit.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I suppose it would be exciting to see all of those important people.
As you know, the person I voted for did not win this election. I voted for Bush last time but am not happy with all that he has done. Especially with women's rights and stem cell research. Oh well, that's the way it goes. I finally have some time off and will be calling you tomorrow. So you will probably read this after we have talked. I really enjoyed Ryan's singing so he can call anytime and sing to me! Got to work in the yard today and pull out some dying plants. The cold air is moving this way soon! Well, gotta go. Talk to you soon. Love, Mom