Thursday, October 21, 2004

More News

Hello Everyone!

It is cold and rainy here today, how depressing. The kids and I are at home preparing to have peanut butter and jelly for dinner. Yes, I know, nutrition is my middle name! Anyway, I took Ryan to the pumpkin patch on Sunday.  We had a good time, but he was very tired by the end of the day. Matt has a math test tonight and he also had to work late.  Someone important is coming to the base so he had to work late trying to get the phones ready for them. I know his job is stressful at times, but today was a bad one.

I went to the hospital today for school, we just had orientation, but it was fun to see where we will be getting some actual experience with patient care. The floor that we are going to is a cardiac floor. My only fear is that I will make a mistake on something major...Aren't you glad I'm not YOUR nurse! Just kidding, I'm sure it will go fine.

Ryan is pretending to fall and Colin is laughing so hard at him he is practically choking. It is great the way they have been interacting and playing together already. I'm sure it won't be such a peaceful scene once Colin starts to crawl though and can take away Ryan's stuff. Bring on the black eyes!

Well, hope everyone is good. Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

It is cold & rainy here also. The story about Ryan & Colin is so cute but you need to capture some of that interaction on video for us far away Grandparents! I would love to see Colin laughing like that at his brother! Today was fairly slow for a Friday but it might be due to the weather. Today is about the 3rd or 4th day in a row of dreary, rainy days. The sun isn't expected to shine until Mon or Tues. Which picture are you getting in your package of the family pictures recently taken? Just wondering which one you are sending in case I want to order some other shots. Better go now, getting late.
Love & Miss you all. Grandma Hartzler