Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just a Short Note

It looks as though Ryan got into the pre-K program. I haven't officially gotten called but I have an inside source who says his name is on the list. I think they are supposed to call tomorrow. The school starts on the 19th of September which is a week later than I thought, but that is okay. I am hearing that there is an orientation on Friday of this week. That would be great.

I am taking the daycare kids to Mona Kids Jungle, that inside playland type place tomorrow, so it should be fun day. I called today to see if the school here had recieved my transcripts yet and they have so I am going to go in on Friday to have them do an official evaluation to see which classes I need to take and which ones will transfer over. I should be able to get a good idea of how long it will take me to finish then.

Matt and I have both been trying to get back to gym lately and Matt has his first test in goverment on Thursday.

Well, like I said this is going to be short. We love you and miss you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm home today.  Lew is playing golf, and I'm thinking of painting awhile.  Rhonda and Caroline are coming up this afternoon, and we are going to the cheese shop, and stopping by to see Dot.  We would call you but it would be in the middle of the night there.(lol)  
We went to Lew's Uncle Wilfords Birthday Party yesterday, he is 93 or 95, and still working full time in the rock query, operating a big shovel.  He is a remarkable person.   They got his date of birth out of an entry in the bible so was a little  confusion there.  The ride was pretty, and we stopped at Mabrey Mill, and took a couple pictures.
Everyone here is fine.  We miss you, and can't wait to see you all.

Love to all.  Mom Blessing

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am at mom's looking at your pictures. Ryan and Colin have grown so much. Ryan looks so tall! I bet he'll do great in Pre-K.Is he excited?He'll start on Matt's birthday.  By the way, Happy Birthday Matt!!

We've been busy painting the house inside and out. I'm sending pictures but they will be before the painting is done. We're doing the outside white with black shutters. I love our new home! It will be so pretty when we're done! I can't wait for you to see it.

Caroline is really liking school. She's making good progress and things are starting to fall in place for her. We are both sporting brand new very short haircuts. I like mine but hers is even cuter. We're Meg Ryan want to be's!

We miss you all so much. Take good care of each other. Until next time.

                                          I Love You!
                                                      Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you all alot this week.  I have been sooo busy, the studio started classes this week.  Every time I think about calling, it's like 4am there, I know if I just wait another hour the kids will have you up anyway!  Is Ryan getting excited about school..... IS MOMMY???  I got my PC stuff yesterday, I am trying the bacon trick this weekend.  Brian and I have our 11th anniversary tomorrow.  We are just going out to dinner (by ourselves)!!!  Have a great weekend and I will try to call maybe Sunday morning.

Love to all!!!
Jean