Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Just an Update

Well, it has been forever since I have updated so I figured I better get to it. I got my camera fixed and have new pictures to post, but for some reason the website is not taking them right now. I figured I would just write and try to add pictures later. Everyone is doing okay here and we hope everyone out there is doing well.

The boys have both just gotten over some sort of virus. They have both been very sick stomach wise, but it looks like we are coming out of it now. Colin had it for a whole week, but Ryan only got it for about 24 hours. Thankfully, we can all sleep a little better now that they are feeling better. We have been staying inside a lot lately so as not to be out too much in the heat, but we try to go out in the evenings after dinner to get some fresh air. However, just like in Texas when we were there, it is too hot to go out in the daytime and there are tons of bugs to eat you alive in the evening.

Matt and I have been keeping busy. Matt starts back to school this term in about another week and he will be taking an American Government class. Government and history are two things he has an interest in. I say more power ot him because I would be asleep in seconds. I have been busy with the daycare. I am actually full everyday this next week and then in about two weeks I am going ot start caring for a two month old.

We should also be finding out in about two weeks if Ryan is going to get into the Pre-K program here or if we are going to have to find an alternative for him as far as that goes. I keep my fingers crossed on a daily basis that he gets it, but we shall see. Colin has been getting some more teeth in. He chews on his fingers so hard he leaves marks all up and down them and needless to say the pain is interrupting his sleep again.

Anyway, I am sorry to be kind of brief, but I have to get to bed at a decent time so the kids don't drive me crazy tomorrow. We love you all! 

No comments: