Thursday, March 24, 2005

Late Night Cleaning Spree

Well, here it is almost 11:00 at night and I am still awake. I always do my best cleaning after everyone is in bed. It makes for a late night for me, but it sure is nice to wake up in the morning and have nothing that really needs to get done. I know, I know, if I would stay on top of things in the first place it wouldn't take me very long, but we all know that is not me!

The beginning of the week kind of flew by for me...Ryan was very good and didn't get any time outs for two days in a row. But as soon as Matt mentioned that we might be turning over a new leaf and I complimented his good behavior, it was all down hill from there.

It is Easter this weekend, and I think we might try to go to church, but we will have to see. The last time we said we were going to go to church, Ryan had to get stitches! I am having Easter dinner over here. The neighbors from across the street as well as a couple of single Airmen from Matt's shop are coming over.

Matt has been very busy at work this week. His crew just got a huge job where they are installing hundreds of phone lines in a building that is currently not being used. It is only him and a few others, so he is busy. He loves it that way though. Who ever would have thought that Matt would be so gung ho about the military!

Colin is starting to stand on his own. He will only do it for Matt though. Whenever I try to get him to stand he turns into rubber legs. He seems to like basketball already, he watches it on TV and he claps and smiles whenever Matt and Ryan play.

Anyway, I hope this finds you all well. I better get the rest of my stuff done so I can get my butt in bed. Love you all...

No comments: