Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. I posted above Matt's Father's Day gifts from Ryan. Hopefully they will come out okay. One is of Matt playing golf and the other is of Matt and Ryan playing basketball. We thought they were great.  Matt spent Father's Day sleeping in and then he went to get a new pair of shoes. I made steak for dinner at his request and for the first time since we have been here, I was able to get the cut of steak that I like. They were great! We both went and got a massage on Friday night, which turned out to be very weird. First of all the "business" was in an apartment and second of all the people who did the massage were both men. I was slighlty uncomfortable with this, but Matt was even more uncomfortable. Thank goodness I didn't go by myself because I would have been freaked out in that situation..and apartment, two guys who don't speak english, a full body massage! Needless to say in the future even if a woman answers the phone (as in this case) I wil be requesting a female for us both. Other than that the actual massage felt quite good and helped my muscles to relax after that week of going ot the gym.

Colin, my Baby who doesn't cry and eats everything, is now quite a noise maker. He has been crying a lot at night and often times spends hours following me around the house and crying. He has also decided that he doesn't like much of what he normally used to eat. Now it is much more fun to throw it all over the floor. He is also still a little sick and getting a few teeth, so maybe he will resume his normal self  sometime soon.

Nothing really new to report on Ryan or myself. I'll let you know if anything of interest happens! Love you all, and hope you had a great weekend.

Oh by the way, it stopped raining for one day after eight straight days of rain and now has started raining again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It was great taliking to you all this past weekend.  I think Ryan's pictures are really good.  He's an artist!  Maybe Colin is also adjusting to the other kids, and Ryan being around more.  He has had his own space.  Hope it's just a phase.  
We had a good weekend.  Lew played golf on Father's Day by himself, wish Matt could have been here to play with him.  He was real tired, as he didn't get a cart, and walked Gypsy Hill.  I went to an Art Workshop after church and Rhonda and Caroline came up in the evening.  It was a wonderful day.

Hope you soon get some 'Sunny Days'.  

Lots of Love to you all!  Mom Blessing