Monday, June 27, 2005

Upset

Well, we finally ound out about Matt's promotion, and he didn't get it. It turns out that three girls got it, so Matt will have to stay at his current rank for about another 7 months. This wouldn't be so bad except for this way he misses the cut off for testing for the next rank by about 1 week. Also this means that people who came in a whole year after him will sew on the next rank well before him just because he signed up for four years and they signed up for six. I feel upset, so I am sure Matt feels even worse. There are other people who have gotten BTZ when they don't even have their mandatory training done!

I am in shock!

Love you all but I better go now before I complain too much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

Well, I'm so sorry, I know how difficult it is to feel you've tried so hard and didn't get the reward for your efforts.  Hang in there Matt, I'm just as proud of you for your efforts, and 'ALL' your accomplishments.  You're my hero, my copper penny, you know!  Thanks Karen, for all your support.  

Love to all, Mom