Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Quick Update

Well, it has been awhile, so where should I begin...

The pictures above are from a trip the kids and I tokk with our neighbors to Comprehensive park. I know the name sounds horrible, but the park is wonderful. I can't wait to go back. Not only was there play equipment, but there were fish to feed, trails to walk on, turtles to watch, and beautiful scenery. Needless to say we had a great time. Hopefully, I will be ablr to remember how to get there.

Our neighbors also took us to a nice beach on Memorial day that we all really enjoyed. Had the water been warmer we would have had an even better time. There were quite a few Americans there even though it is primarily a Japanese beach, but we don't mind either way.

I have finally started keeping kids for the daycare. It is going okay. I keep busy more with making sure everything is up to "standard" than I do spending quality time with the kids. Hopefully, I will be able to find a better balance once I have my first monthly inspection. Ryan acts up everythime I have parents here, so I am sure they think he is always that way. Really, he is very helpfull especially with the babies, but as soon as the parents get here he starts jumping on the couch and throwing balls around the house.

Matt should be finding out if he is going to get that early promotion really soon. All his supervisors are telling him he will definately get it. I just hope they are right and not making him hopeful for nothing. Matt has also been busy with school an dis finding plenty of time for golf as well. We are going to try and go get a massage soon. His for fathers day and mine for mothers day.

We cancelled our scuba lessons as it turned out to be a lot more money than we were willing to commit. I still kind of want to do it, so I may try to find a girl to take the classes with me.

The kids are doing well and I really don't have too much to report on them this time around. Ryan has a little photo album that he has been carrying around with people that he misses in there. Any pictures that you all might want to send of his friends, cousins, or family would be great.

I hope all is well, and I will try to have something a little more interesting next time.

 

No comments: